The RC insurance is mandatory to participate in the activities that we propose.
In order to offer you a better service Triderland is affiliated with the FFVL (Fédération Française de Vol Libre) and therefore you can take the insurance directly on their website, indicating the club number 2890Z
Below you will find the different options and links to subscribe the insurance, before starting the activity.
- Carte contact : 7,5€, RC 2 consecutive days (not subject to a medical certificate). Ideal for those who just want to try out or are here for the weekend.
- License with RC, valid for 9 days, consecutive or not, within 2 months from subscription, 18,5€ (not subject to a medical certificate). Ideal for a one-week course or single lessons.
- License with RC, for the whole year and for courses held in a school: 25€. Ideal for those who practice often under the supervision of a school.
- Licence with RC, annual “first licence”. : 44€. Ideal for those who practice under the supervision of a school and independently.
- In addition, the FFVL offers the possibility to take out different types of insurance: individual Accident + repatriation assistance.